Sunday, January 6, 2013

The 2012 Blogger Awards

 

Over the past couple of weeks, I had noticed a few bloggers (MareZilla and  Doug Ross of Director Blue for example) put out the 2012 Blogger Awards, and while I know my three political blogs (this Conservative Blog, my Rant blog, and my Radio show blog) had not even made the radar of many Conservative bloggers until about a month ago or so, when I started participating in the Full Metal Jacket Reach Around on The Other McCain and started linking to some of the articles on Hogewash about #BrettKimberlin, I am slowly making my name known on the Internet. Granted I have my radio show and many people had tweeted and even mentioned it now and then but I had kept a low profile. However, it is not enough.

I now realize that more is needed, especially with Obama stealing the Presidential Election on November 6, 2012, thereby assuring him 4 more years and also hearing that Jose Serrano of New York had proposed H.J. 15 in which he is “proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the United States to repeal the twenty-second article of amendment, thereby removing the limitation on the number of terms an individual may serve as President.”[1] I realize that there is no more sitting on the sidelines, no more sitting on the fence, in this battle for America. We are either for the defense of America or we are for the fundamental transformation of America under Obama. In 2013, I am going to be blogging more often about the dangers that Obama and his sycophants in the Senate and House are unleashing on the country and also keep closer tabs on both the Congress AND the President.

And while impeaching is possible, I think it is improbable and unwise. The reason for that is because the House can bring up the impeachment charges against Obama all they want, but we all know the Senate is the one who tries the impeachment (with the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court presiding) and brings down the verdict. As the Senate holds the majority in the Senate AND it takes 67 of the Senators to render a verdict of guilty, it is next to impossible to make the charges stick. So all we have to do is get a hold of our Representatives and Senators WEEKLY (if not DAILY) and tell them where we stand on various issues which come up.

While the two pictures I had posted above were for those who did not actually win any of the blog awards those two sites had put out, I feel like I am slowly becoming a part of the Conservative Blogging community. If I win an award in 2013 or even if I don’t win, one thing I will do is make people sit up and take notice that I am here to stay. After all, I am here to prove that owning the narrative is not just a fancy saying but a way of life.


[1]For the record, Serrano had proposed the same thing in the 112th Congress as well and it did not leave the Judiciary Committee.

No comments:

Post a Comment